Land your dream role
You’ll need a professional profile, one that helps you stand out and land that dream role. Follow our 4 step plan to attract employers, get onto their shortlist and truly shine at interview.
Be Inspired Get Hired Job Club
Be Inspired Get Hired is an online job-seeking community hosted on Facebook and LinkedIn.
The group is aimed at unemployed professionals looking for their next role, those currently employed and looking to change positions (either internally or externally), and those considering a career change. Unlike any other job search group, we will be on the journey with you as Sarah, from Career Voyage, actively shares her journey of landing her next assignment.
The group is full of information, advice and guidance to enhance your job search skills and peer support and fun to reduce the impact of job search fatigue.
It’s a great time to find your next ideal role, so join us today and upgrade your job search journey to first class. We look forward to seeing you there!
Be Inspired Get Hired Online Course - Self Drive
Our brand new online course will guide you through the entire job search journey. This online programme has been specifically designed to help you find and land the ideal role to create a life you love. You will be guided through:
- Mindset Magic – helping you to ensure you are looking after yourself and are mentally prepared to stay motivated and positive throughout your job search journey
- Discover – this module is all about you. After completing this module, you will be super clear on what you truly want from your life right now, where you currently are, what is important to you, what motivates you and where you want to go next.
- Explore – next; we will look at the employment landscape and consider all the possible options that are available to you to create the life you love
- Communicate – this module looks at the various tools needed to land that dream role. Here, you will learn about optimising your social media (specifically LinkedIn), creating a compelling CV, crafting your own personal script, and improving your interview techniques
- Connect – finally, you are ready to connect with those all-important people that can help you land the role you want. This includes networking, utilising your contacts, speaking to headhunters and recruiters. Furthermore, in this section, we also look at accepting and negotiating job offers and ensuring you have the terms that you need to make this role ideal for you
You will also have access to the Facebook or LinkedIn community so you can join others on their job search journey, provide peer support, even more advice and guidance and celebrate wins!
Be Inspired Get Hired Online Course - Business Class
Our signature Business Class Programme includes everything available in the Self-Drive programme; however, Business Class also provides access to the exclusive Be Inspired Get Hired Business Class group where you further benefit from:
- Guided support through the programme
- Weekly group coaching sessions with Sarah Taylor Phillips
- Daily advice and guidance
- Peer support and motivation to help keep job search fatigue at bay
Career Voyage Framework
1-2-1 coaching through the Career Voyage Four Stage Programme. Alternatively, if it becomes apparent on our initial call that you require support with specific stages of the programme, these can be selected individually for £500 each.
The Four Stages
It all starts with YOU
- Who are you? What are your values, motivators, strengths and transferable skills?
- Do you have a vision? What makes you different? Where are you professionally, personally and financially?
- You will leave this session with your Career Voyage Compass, complete with goals
The employment landscape
- This stage is all about exploring the most viable, attractive opportunities available to you
- You will be clear about your destination and have a clear route map to take you forward
Put your personal branding into action
- We will boost your confidence and ensure you come across confident and engaging in all of your communications.
- A compelling CV and a winning LinkedIn profile that will bring your ideal employers to you
This is where it gets really exciting
- With the preparation behind you, you are now ready to land your ideal role, promotion, or even launch your own business
- We will fine-tune interview techniques and work your networks to get you the conversations you need to move ahead
You will also receive access to the Be Inspired Get Hired Online Course and exclusive Facebook group
At some point, everyone reaches a crossroads in their life and starts to think differently about their life’s journey and what is most important to them.
This can be a difficult time to navigate as you move into unchartered waters, but Career Voyage can help. With personalised coaching, we will help you identify what you truly want, where you want to be in the next stage of your life and assist you in creating your own individual map to get there.
- 2 x one and a half hour, in-depth look at who you are now, where you want to go next and how you will achieve your goal
- Exercises for you to take away and complete
- To guarantee accountability, there will be a follow-up session to review progress and find resolutions to any issues that may have arisen
Click Find Out More to take your first step.
Personalised CV Writing
We help you write role winning CVs that focus on the skills, attributes and ambitions that employers are looking for right now. You’ll discover where your true value lies and how to articulate your strengths to fit the needs of today’s employers.
- A phone consultation with career expert Sarah Taylor Phillips to discuss your qualifications and career to date and what makes a role winning CV that appeals to employers today
- A CV template for you to complete your CV within a structure that employers prefer
- A full review of your new CV, including proofreading and copyediting, with suggestions for improvements before you send it to potential employers
Video CVs help you stand out from the crowd, give potential employers a real insight into who you are and how you communicate and put you in a much stronger position to reach the shortlist and ultimately land your dream role.
We’ll help you produce a short, 3-5 minute video that shares your skills, experience and personal attributes.
- A Skype conversation with career coach Sarah Taylor Phillips
- A Career Voyage CV script to help you prepare for your recording and practice
- A further Skype call with Sarah to complete the recording
- A complete editing service with front and end screen, adding personal contact details
- You will receive your video CV in MP4 format
Interview Technique Coaching
Interviews can be daunting, especially when you really want that dream role. We’re here to help you prepare, feel confident and actually look forward to your opportunity to shine.
Candidates who work with us have reported a 60% better chance of securing a role following interview coaching with Sarah Taylor Phillips.
- A 45 minute Skype consultation with our interview coach Sarah Taylor Phillips.
- A mock interview to rehearse questions and prepare answers.
- Feedback from Sarah with additional rehearsal
Optimise Your LinkedIn Profile
95% of recruiters and headhunters are active on LinkedIn and will often use the platform to look for appealing candidates or check out applicants. Therefore, having a fully optimised page that uses your profile, connections, endorsements, skills, and proactively contributing content can significantly enhance your chances of being approached or even offered your dream role.
We will help you craft the ideal LinkedIn profile, including specific content that employers are looking for.
- Phone consultation with our career expert Sarah Taylor Phillips – who will discuss your career to date, where you want to go next, and help you gain clarity on what your dream role looks like
- You’ll receive interactive exercises to complete in your own time, to help discover more about yourself, your strengths, weaknesses and ambitions, so that you have a more precise map of your career in the future and can write your own LinkedIn profile
- A template guideline including character limits for LinkedIn
- A review of your new profile with any suggested amendments before you publish
Creating a Compelling CV Webinar
A strong CV is one of the essential tools you need for your career journey. Your CV is one of the first impressions an employer recruiter will have of you and is the deciding factor in whether you progress to the interview stage.
If you have been applying for roles and not being invited to interview, or if it has been a while since you have updated your CV, then this 15-minute video will be invaluable.
Watch as Sarah guides you through creating a compelling CV from start to finish. Furthermore, Sarah discusses how Applicant Tracking Software (ATS) works and how you can optimise your CV to pass it successfully.
Click Find Out More to contact us and order your copy of Creating a Compelling CV
Creating the Perfect LinkedIn Profile Webinar
Approximately 64% of employers look at a candidates professional social media page (for example, LinkedIn) when going through the hiring process. With this statistic in mind, does your LinkedIn profile give the hiring manager everything they need to decide you are the best person for the job? If not, this could be exactly what you need.
In this 45 minute webinar, originally hosted at the 2020 Flexpo Digital Summit, Sarah discusses the importance of creating your personal brand and how to present this using your LinkedIn profile. Furthermore, Sarah provides information, not just for those currently looking for work but also for making the most of your profile when you are happy in your current position and when applying for internal roles. You will also learn the best way to use recommendations and how to approach asking for them.
Click Find Out More to contact us and order your copy of Brand You – Your LinkedIn Profile